I'm a medical communications specialist who focuses on content development, editing, marketing, branding, educational materials, print and online media.
Proactive, data-driven strategist, licensed physician, and Harvard-educated journalist with extensive experience supporting time-sensitive projects, exceptional skills in leveraging social media platforms to build brand recognition and drive client success, and a track record of delivering award-winning medical education programs.
What I've Achieved
- Healthcare journalist who has authored over 35 articles for ABC World News, Forbes, and the Huffington Post.
- Medical educator who has taught blogging skills to healthcare students and medical professionals.
- Social media expert with a LinkedIn profile that ranked in the top 1% most viewed profiles in 2012.
- Medical consultant for "Curiosity," an Emmy-nominated series on Discovery Channel.
- First recipient of the Canadian Medical Association Award for Young Leaders for creating a regional health promotion program.
- Medical communicator who has presented health topics to thousands of people of diverse ages and backgrounds.
Photography provided by Jared Chambers